Check Your Inbox
In a few minutes, you will receive an email containing an address you will use to forward email messages to Area 1. You can set-up either a journaling or Bcc email transport rule for Area 1 to process and begin finding email phish. In as little as a few clicks and a copy paste of the forwarding address, your setup will be complete.
Journaling: Use the address from the email to setup a O365 journaling rule. Click Here to download the full guide.
Journaling: Use the address from the email to setup a gmail journaling rule. Gmail’s Journaling guide
Steps for Gmail Bcc Setup:
- In your email administrative settings- Add and name the “Content Compliance” filter: Area 1 POV BCC Test
- Select “Inbound” for messages to affect
- Add the recipients that will have their messages Bcc’d to Area 1
- In the “If the above expressions match, do the following” section, configure the “Also deliver to” action by checking the configuration box.
- Click “ADD SETTING” to save rule, and click SAVE again to commit
Download the full Gmail Bcc setup guide