With an ever-changing threat landscape, how can security leaders best prioritize projects to reduce cyber risk? Facing this challenge head-on, Zack Moody, GlobalHead of Cybersecurity & Privacy for AVX, a leading manufacturer of advanced electronic components, looked to solve for the threat at the root of 95% of damaging cyber breaches, phishing attacks. Register for this webinar and hear how AVX:
- Blocks over 10,000 phishing attempts annually, reducing cybersecurity risk and IT fire drills.
- Gets global insight into threats targeting the company.
- Provides quarterly cyber security reporting to executives and the board, including the number and types of attacks blocked, and the ROI for anti-phishing security.
- Maintains management confidence that cloud-based email is secure.
- Integrates the most advanced anti-phishing controls
Area 1 Security
Juliette Cash is a passionate information security professional with 15 years experience in technical consulting, computer network operations, and cyber threat analysis and research. She has dedicated her career to tracking and defending against highly sophisticated threats to protect both the public and private sectors, including the United States Intelligence Community and the world’s top Fortune companies. As Senior Threat Researcher at Area 1, Juliette leads the charge in advanced hunting, collection operations support, technical analysis of intrusion activity, and development of innovative detection techniques to assist Area 1 customers in defending against complex and evolving security threats.